Monday, April 12, 2010

What's that tiny country I live in like?

This one is for my foreign readers - though locals can of cuase apreciate it too:

I stumbeled uppon this interactive folder/site on Denmark and especially Copenhagen - my beloved city. I live in the part of the city called Nørrebro, described under "Go hood" - and it's an amzing combination of small-town coziness (Copenhagen only has apr. 1,5 million citizens and most of it has been build around 1900) and big-town cultural and colorfull  get-together.

Take a look and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool little site! The city looks beautiful & it really does seem to have that cozy feel. Must be a very nice place to live - thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, come visit us!
    Although it would be quite a journey...

    ReplyDelete