Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gold, silver, diamonds and PEARLS


Recently, I have been working with pearls. I actually have a whole lot of them lying inside Franz (my safe) which I for some reason have not done anything with for much too long. But now that has changed!  

Here are 3 pieces of jewelry combining my 3 favorite materials: silver, 18k gold and diamonds with the prettiest white freshwater pearls:

Double Drop necklace where the pendant also represent a lock. Silver, 18k gold, freshwater pearls and 0.04 ct TW / VVS diamond
3300 kr


http://gallericastens.dk/showit.php?rtype=j&id=265&lang=uk#
Earrings from Elven Leaves series of silver, 18k gold and a total of 0.06 ct TW / VVS diamonds
3650 kr

 
Bracelet which can also be used as a short necklace with a 0.04 ct TW / VVS diamond
3600 kr

 
More pearl jewelry – also somewhat simpler and less pricey - coming up, so stay tuned on my homepage or Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment